FordPass. Built To Keep You Moving
Meet FordPass. The app that puts your ownership experience right in the palm of your hand. Click here to download from GOOGLE. Click here to download from APPLE STORE. Here is a quick video tutorial to see what it looks like.
Once the app is downloaded, it is extremely important to select your “Preferred Dealer” so your Service Appointments, FordPass Rewards, Roadside Assistance and Dealership Contact Information are accurate and streamlined for your convenience. Follow these steps to select DRAYTON VALLEY FORD as your dealership:
Open the app on your phone and scroll down slightly to the “Find a dealer” box and tap.
A map will load showing your location and the available Ford dealerships nearby. Zoom in to the Drayton Valley area and select Ford/Quick Lane icon.
Tap on the box that reads “Drayton Valley Ford Sales”
You’ll find directions, a link to our website, services, hours of operation and a schedule appointment button. Notice, second item down on the page reads “Set preferred” with a heart icon. Tap the heart icon to highlight. Now going forward Drayton Valley Ford will be marked as your dealership so when you need to book an appointment you’ll automatically be communicating with our team.
- CONNECT & CONTROL YOUR VEHICLE: With FordPass, you’re connected. Add your VIN to the app to lock/unlock your doors, start/stop your engine, create a start schedule and more from anywhere life takes you. Here’s a quick video tutorial on adding a vehicle in the app:
- LEARN ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE: When you need important vehicle info like fuel levels, service history, warranty info and when it’s time for an oil change, the FordPass App puts it at your fingertips
- GET HELP ON THE ROAD: Services like fuel delivery, flat-tire repair and more are available directly from the FordPass App.
- FORDPASS REWARDS: With FordPass Rewards, earn Points you can use toward discounts on service, maintenance and new vehicle purchases.
- MAKE SECURE PAYMENTS WITH FORD CREDIT: Use Ford Credit on the FordPass App for a fast, easy and convenient way to stay on top of your vehicle’s financing.
- VEHICLE LOCATOR: Forgot where you parked? No problem. The FordPass App remembers your location.
- MUSTANG MACH-E FEATURES: Personalize your new ride before it’s even in your driveway. Find and pay for charging and more, all from the palm of your hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I add my VIN?
- Tap “Add Vehicle” on the FordPassTM Home screen.
- Locate your VIN. If you don’t know how, follow the “Where is my VIN?” link for help.
- Enter your VIN manually or scan it by tapping on the camera icon.
- To scan, center the VIN inside the corners of the green frame. The app will automatically capture it.
- Tap “Next” and wait for confirmation.
- If the VIN was not captured or entered correctly, try rescanning or manually reentering the VIN.
Q: How can I unlock/lock my vehicle remotely?
- Make sure your vehicle is equipped with FordPass Connect
- Download the FordPass App and add your vehicle (if equipped with FordPass Connect feature, please ask your sale associate for confirmation)
- On the Move (home) screen, press and hold the lock or unlock button until the circle begins to rotate
- A notification will appear when your doors are successfully locked or unlocked
Q: How can I access recall notices?
For vehicles added to My Vehicles, the FordPass App will alert you about open Field Service Action and Recall Programs.
- Messages on your Home screen notify you of services and recalls.
- View important notices by tapping on them.
- You can also view notices within messages by tapping on account and then on messages.
- Tap a specific notice for additional information.
Q: What can I do with vehicle controls?
The FordPass Vehicle Controls applet gives you the command and control functionality to:
- Locate a vehicle.
- Unlock/Lock a vehicle remotely.
- Start/stop a vehicle remotely.
- Schedule your vehicle to start remotely – once, or on a recurring schedule.
To use Vehicle Controls with FordPass:
- Your vehicle must have FordPass Connect (embedded modem).
- Your vehicle must be added to “My Vehicles” (FordPass Connect vehicle profiles will have a remote icon).
- Your vehicle must be activated.